Best love story 2020
Best love story 2020
I'm one of the most emotion
al heart touching love story, something're covering that, when read seriously will make you truly believe in love, so that you still grabbing the arm, and I love the UK to say that, then it's now time later to say standing do not be.
The ', n is a girl, they were best friends for years, "N. year, had a son, they said, could talk for hours on the phone for days N. text each other,
When they were together;
Not a single sad that thought cross their minds, everything is great, but it was a day;
Boy answer the call or answer a text for the day was the day,
Girl I was worried that something was wrong .. :(
He is in his room at night to sleep .. Crying, who could sit 'n it was then that he realized how much he means to him ..?
The next morning;
She woke up to a phone call .. it was a boy .. :)
Boy: Oh ..,
Girl: I'm so glad you called me yesterday what happened to you ??
Indeed, I've been busy
[GIRL understood that;
Something was wrong, but could not ask]
[Silence]
Indeed, you know ..; We should stop talking ..!
Girl: What ?? .. But why ??
Boy: I'm sorry, goodbye am ..!
[He disconnected the call, 'n he felt as if someone
The door was slammed in his face]
And it was all in her mind flashed,
Tears: '(
By cars running ..
Some of the roof of the building .. 'n sunset ..
He could not understand anything ..
Lonely, he felt, to upset 'n broken ..:' (
That was the answer to everything! His words have been pouncing on him ..
His heart wanted to jump!
.. Him! "Why .. ??"
Hotel at the top of his voice, he screamed;
Then she made up her mind to try to bring him back ..!
[He called]
Girl: Hi ... Boy: Why are you calling me?
Girl: I want to tell you something ..
Go ahead, indeed.
Girl: I just wanted you to know one thing before we stop talking!
Boy: Tell me ..!
Girl: Are you okay?
[He broke off ..!
He tried, but maybe he does not really care about him,
She thought!
He was a friend of his in the first place ...
Tears were running slowly worse: '(
She left the house with a note ..!
[5 hours]
The boy in the room phone rang,
This girl was silent,
The girl was lying in the hospital, received a car, hit by: '(
Boy rushed to hospital where he was.
He opened his eyes, the boy with the name ..
He took his hand ..
Im very sorry indeed .. it's all my fault! However;
I promise to make it up to me like the UK .. :(
Girl: I used to like this ..
Boy: No ..! Which is not to say that .. :(
Girl: Tell me one thing, why do you do it?
Boy told him that he was a heart problem 'n she did not want to be worried; 'N there is a risk that he was dead ..!
Boy: I love you because I ... ..I ... ..I ..
Girl: I love you so much .. 'n her heart stopped beating after that ...: O
He's dead ..! : '(
10 minutes after the boy died from a heart attack ..: '(
He can not live with the thought;
Since his death, he ..: '(
The moral: "If you love someone ... ... then do not hold back your feelings, because love does not live ..!
Beautiful love ..! "
Baby Girl: Hey, happy birthday ...
Thanks indeed to hear ... :)
Girl: I'll be your home 7:30 pm
Baby Boy: Okay, promise?
Girl: Yeah, I promise. I love you so much .. no matter what happens.
Boy: I love you. I'm going to cook for dinner :)
Girl: Okay, honey.
(Exactly 7:30, the girl did not arrive ... that girl .... 1 hour and 8:30).
Boy: hey babe .. you are so late, why?
Girl: * hugs him *, sorry. There was a lot of traffic.
Indeed, its ok as long as u are here ...
I bet you're hungry. They talked and ate dinner, went to the ...
* Phone rings * Boy
* The girls mother *
Baby Boy
Girl's mother: (crying), son, I'll tell you something, I am
My daughter just passed the hospital right now.
Boy: Yeah? What are you talking about?
Girl's mother: He did not make it (tears) of a car he was a "first hour" crash..
Indeed, in her daughter "shocked" beauty.
The girl holding a candle in the dark statement.
"Baby, I did not break my promise .. .. I am with you always be happy, honey ..."
There was once a man has cancer ... a cancer that can not be treated. He is 18 years old and he could die at any time. For his whole life he was stuck in his house being taken cared for by his mother. He went outside but he was sick of staying home and wanted to go out again.
So he asked his mother, and she gave him permission. He walked down the block and found a lot of savings.
He passed a CD store and looked for a second when he walked through the front door. He stopped and went back to look at. He saw a young girl about his age, he knew it was love at first sight. He opened the door and walked in, not looking at anything else but her. He walked closer and closer until he was finally at the front of the table where he sat.
He looked up and asked, "Can I help you?" She smiled and toilet, he thought it was the most beautiful smile he had ever seen, and wanted to kiss her right there
He said, "Uh ... Yeah ... Umm ... I would like to buy a CD." He picked up the money and gave it to her.
To "Do you want me to wrap it for you?" He asked, smiling her cute smile again.
He nodded, and she went back.
He came back with the wrapped CD and gave it to him. He took it and went out to the store. He went home and then went to a CD he bought in the store, and he covered it. He took the CD home and put it in his closet. He was still too shy to ask her out and he really wanted to, but she's not. His mother finds out about this than he.
So the next day, he took all his courage and went to the store. He bought a CD like he did everyday and once again went back to the store and returned it covered. He took it and when she was not looking, he left his phone number, and a small desk ...
!!! RRRRRING! !!
The mother picked up the phone and said, "Hello?"
It was the girl !!! He asked the boy and the mother started to cry and said, "You do not know? He died yesterday ..."
The line was quiet except for the cries of the boy's mother.
At the end of the day. The mother went to her son's room because he wanted to please him. He will start by looking at his clothes. So she opened the closet. He is confronted with piles and piles and piles of CDs were opened. He was surprised to find all those CDs and she picked one and sat on the bed, he began to open one.
Inside, there was a CD and as she took it out of the wrapper, out fell a piece of paper. The mother picked it up and started to read it.
It said: Hi ... I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Jacelyn
The mother opened another CD ...
Again there was a piece of paper.
It said: Hi ... I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Jacelyn Love is ... when you've had a huge fight but then decide to put aside your egos, hold hands and say, "I Love You..."
Moral: If you Really Love Someone please Expressed your feeling and let them know how much you Love them, That person might also love you in the same way as you love them Before it is too late ........ My Advice is to all those who are in love to express your love to the person you love before it is too late ..
Inside, there was a CD, and he did it out of the wrapper a piece of paper fell out. Mom picked up and started to read it.
Said: Hi ... I think UR really cute. Do you want to go with me? Love, Jacelyn
The mother opened another CD ...
Again there was a piece of paper.
Said: Hi ... I think UR really cute. Do you want to go with me? Love, love Jacelyn ... when you've had a huge fight but then your ego aside, put his hand to hold, and decided to "I love you ..."
Moral: If you really love someone, how you express your feelings and learn to love them, please, then that person the same way you love them before it's too late as you can love all those who love My advice is ........ people love you express your love before it's too late .......
1 year a boy from her daughter.
Boy: Hey, you looked beautiful.
Some people say that Mr. Nice Girl ......
Indeed ago. Beautiful, bright, N type, I know ... So, that's how lucky guy ..
M Single Girl ....
Boy u 2 do not want a relationship with someone who can?
Girl: I want ..
Boy: I do not tell anyone ... Luv U
Girl: Do not say anything ..
Not bad indeed?
Girl: No, they are nice ...
Indeed so, what is the problem?
Girl: Are you .. I can not stop loving u .....: '(
The ghost of a young boy talking ..
Boy: Why are you died ...? ?
GHOST: I was hit by a car while trying to save others
Why indeed?
GHOST: I do not want him to get hurt.
Indeed, you can really cause a lot of love to you
Just ask for it in your own life. He's sad to be now, because of your death.
GHOST: No. Because she is very happy that I saved the man whom he loves 0NE. . .
A couple who have decided to end their relationship. Boy, but he was not ready to accept it .....
Boy got married one day ......
He went to his ex-girlfriend and said: -
How dare you use my favorite color as a theme for your wedding !!!
How dare you use my favorite flower as decoration for you !!!
How dare you set your wedding day as our anniversary !!!
& How dare our theme song for the occasion together with you !!! : '(
Boy cried and said:
"I could not Pretend to be my brides, because this is the only way that you ...."
Moral: Little Misunderstandings.Only Millions leave no one gets out of a couple of True Love.
Boy and girl are sitting alone in the park one night ....
Indeed, I think we left on this earth is over ....
Girl: I think so ..... all your friends are my friends and we are only 2 people in our lives, there is a special person out of the rest of the world ...
Boy: Yeah, I do not know what ..
Girl: I know! We'll play a game ..
Boy: What game?
Girl: I will be a friend of your daughter for 30 days, and you will be my boyfriend ...
Indeed, this is actually not a great plan to me
The following week, so nothing to do with ...
Day 1
They watch their first movie and they both
The film is a romantic touch ..
Day 4
They went to the beach there is a picnic ...
They have quality time together boy and girl
12
Circus Boy and Girl invited
.... Girl on the ride of a horror house, and she was afraid to touch the boy, but he touched someone else's hands, and they both laughed ...
Day 15
They look down the road to a fortune teller and the fortune teller asking for advice on their future, he said: "My dear, please do not waste the time of your life ... to spend the rest of your time together happily" Then tears flow out of the teller's eyes
Day 20
Girl Boy invited to go to the mountains, and they saw a meteor ... Girl muttering something ...,💚💖💚
Girl read the letter and it was realized these past few days ... You really are a cute girl, and I'm really for you .. Cherish your smile, your everything that we would finish this game before the game ... I, I ..... my daughter would like to be a friend of the rest ....
I love you ....
Girl crumples the paper and shouted:
"I do not want to die ... I love you ...
Remember that night we saw the meteor, I muttered something ...
I muttered that I have, we will be together all the time, and this game will not be the last.
Please do not leave me .... I love you! You can not do this to me "
Then the clock strikes 12
The boy's heart started pumping ....
Then it was the 30TH
High baby boy !! How are you? I am very happy today !!
Girl: Wait, I'll text you later, I'm still busy with my thesis.
Indeed, you can do it later? First let's talk .. I miss you so much baby.
Girl: I need to finish this, you know.
Baby Boy: Please, just this once? U can finish tomorrow.
Girl: What ???? It's my project u can not understand!? You can not give me time for myself ?? U can tell? I live for myself once I have my own LIFE..LET! Stop texting me!
Indeed sorry baby. I love very much. I'll text you later visit will not be logged.
Baby Boy: Hi, I have multiple sms if you can not stay long. I really wanted to talk to you .. I want to be happy again.
Baby Boy: Hi, Im still does not respond to my texts. How is your thesis?
Indeed, you can do it later? First let's talk .. I miss you so much baby.
Girl: I need to finish this, you know.
Baby Boy: Please, just this once? U can finish tomorrow.
Girl: What ???? It's my project u can not understand!? You can not give me time for myself ?? U can tell? I live for myself once I have my own LIFE..LET! Stop texting me!
Indeed sorry baby. I love very much. I'll text you later visit will not be logged.
Baby Boy: Hi, I have multiple sms if you can not stay long. I really wanted to talk to you .. I want to be happy again.
Baby Boy: Hi, Im still does not respond to my texts. How is your thesis?
Please respond to ... Boy: Hello, I'm already worried ..
Hello, indeed it is already at 10 PM .. it's been 2 hours but i still do not answer my text. I already miss you ... I love you so much!
Hum .. I love you so much baby boy .. I'm just for you .. always around the time that we will always come together ..
Girl: I'll text you wanna tell me I'm done with my thesis?! U can not understand why?!?! Why is it that u get, I'm busy is so hard ?? It feels like there is tomorrow..u overreacting..WILL UK just to sleep ??
Boy: Sorry baby .. okay. always..I'll good night's always there to guide u..I'm care baby..I u..Take love u ever leave just here..I'll.
No comments