happy valentines day photo
happy valentines day photo
One day, a young man and a young girl fell in love.
But there was a poor family. The girl's parents were not very happy.
The
young girl is so not only in court but the court decided to, as well as
his father. With time, the father was a good man and saw that he was
worthy of their daughter's hand.
![]() |
| happy valentines day photo |
But
there was another problem: the people was a soldier. Soon, war broke
out and he was sent overseas for a year. Weeks left before he knelt on
his knees and his lady love man asked, "Will you marry me?" She wiped a
tear, said yes, and they were involved in. They agree that, when he got
back in one year, they will get married.
But tragedy struck. After a few days left, the girl was a major vehicle accident. It was a head-on collision.When she woke up in the hospital, he saw his father and mother crying. Immediately, he knew something was wrong.
Then
she found out that she suffered brain injury. The part of the brain is
damaged the muscles in his face. Once her lovely face was so distorted.
She cried, she saw herself in the mirror. "Yesterday, I was fine. Today
I'm a monster." His body was also covered with a lot of ugly wounds.
Right
there and then, he decided to release her fiancé on their promises. He
knew he would not want her anymore. He will forget about him and not see
him again.
For one year, the
soldier wrote many letters, but he did not answer. He's on the phone
many times, but she would not return his calls.
But a year later, she went to her room and announced, "he returned from the war."
The girl said, "No! Please do not tell me about him. Do not tell him I'm here!"
The mother said, "He is going to be married," and invited him to a wedding.
Her heart sank. She knew she still loved him, but she had forgotten him.
With great sadness, the wedding invitation has been opened.
And then he saw her name!
Confused, he asked, "What is it?"
That
was when the young man entered her room with a bouquet of flowers. She
knelt beside him and asked, "Will you marry me?The girl covered her face
with her hands and said, "I'm ugly!"
He
said, "without your permission, your mother and me your picture sent.
When I saw your photos, I realized that nothing has changed. If you are
still the person I fell in love with you. Are you still as ever,
beautiful. I love you!"



No comments