Header Ads

Header ADS

happy chocolate day image

happy chocolate day

The very loving couple have been married for more than 10 years without any children, and this is their 11th year. Steve and Sara were with each other and widely hoped that they would run out of their 11th year before marrying a child because they were under the urge from friends and family members to get a divorce. But they can't go because of the strong bond of love between them. Months passed and one day when Dave got back from work, I saw his wife walking down the street with a man.Months passed, and one day when Dave got back from work, he saw a man walking in the street with his wife. They looked very happy man in his neck and arms. For over a week after giving a kiss on the cheek of the man and his house, his wife and one of his drop-off at several places in the evening when I was returning from work, Dave saw the same guy. Dave was angry and upset, but she spoke it was with his wife.
happy chocolate day image
happy chocolate day image

After a hectic day at work two days later, the phone rang from driving Dave was taking a glass jug with water. He is picked up and said, "Hello dear, I will be coming to your house this evening that promised to see you." Dave hung up the phone. Make sure it's a male voice, he saw his wife with a man he always was. He suddenly lost his wife with another man became limp. Glass jug from his hands fall to pieces.
His wife ran into the room and asked him angry, "Is everything all right?" He said, his wife gave a push and she fell. He was not moving or getting up. Dave realized then that he fell where he was glass jug. There was a large piece of glass in his hole. His breathing, pulse and heartbeat, but she felt became lifeless. In the confusion, he saw an envelope in his hand. He took it, opened it and was shocked by its contents - it was a letter.
It read:
happy chocolate day image
happy chocolate day image

"My loving husband, words can not express how I was feeling it, I write it down. I'm going to see a doctor for more than a week and I wanted to be sure I give you the news.

It is certain that the doctor, I am pregnant with twins and children 2 months from now. The doctor, my long-lost brother, whom I lost contact with after our marriage was. He is to take care of me and our children, and has promised to give us good without collecting a dime.

He promised to have dinner with us today. Thank you for having me.
Your loving wife.
The letter fell out of his hand. There was a knock at the door, and his wife had seen the same man came in and said, "Hello Dave, I think I'm all right. I'm Max, your wife's brother," Suddenly, Max, his sister lying in the pool of his blood. She was admitted to the hospital and was in a coma. He lost his mate.
happy chocolate day image
happy chocolate day image

Moral: We should not be too quick to accept our relationship or marriage unnecessary measures we have seen or heard about them when we do not ask about our partner or spouse. We all have our faults. We should not be too quick to judge others. Not everything you see, hear or believe the truth about the man. Always, regardless of what you've heard or seen any of the terms or conditions to learn how to control yourself under.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.