happy teddy day image
happy teddy day picture
A part of your life, to love
Once
all the feelings and emotions of a coastal island went for a vacation.
According to their nature, each was having a good time. Suddenly,
announced a warning of an impending storm and everyone on the island are
advised to evacuate.
Has
announced the creation of a sudden panic. Filling all their boats. Even
damaged boats were quickly repaired and commissioned for duty.
Yet,
love does not want a quick escape. There was so much to do. But the
black cloud, Love realized it was time to leave. Alas, there were no
more boats. Love, hope looked around.
The prosperity of a luxury boat just went away. Love shouted, "prosperity, can you please let me take your boat?"
"No," replied prosperity, "My boat precious self, full of gold and silver. There is no place for you."
Vanity
is a beautiful boat came a little later. Love again shouted, "Can you
help me vanity? I am helpless and in need of a lift. Please take me with
you."
Vanity proudly responded, "No, I can not take you with me. My boat with your muddy feet in the dirt."
Pain
went away after some time. Again, Love asked for help. But it was to no
avail. "No, I could take you with me. I'm so sorry. I want to be
myself."
A few minutes
later, when accepted by happiness, love and called for help. But the
happiness did not look so happy about it, hardly anyone was worried
about.
Are growing restless and
dejected in love. Just then someone called out, "Come Love, I will take
you with me." I did not know I was being generous love, but out of the
boat, greatly relieved that he will reach a safe place, jumped.
Do
not get off the boat, met the love of knowledge. Puzzled, he asked
Love, "knowledge, you know, so generously gave me a lift just when no
one else wished to help?"
"Why pick on me and give me security will be time to stop?" The wonders of love.
Knowledge
smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "because the only time you are
able to do what you know is right and glory. Only love can bring great
happiness and peace to the earth."
V
"The important message is that, while we are rich, we love is ignored.
When we find important, we love to forget. Even happiness and sorrow
that we love to forget. Only with time we love, realized the importance
of that. Why the long wait? today is a part of your life to love, why
not? "



No comments